General Sales Conditions for distance contracts
effective from 10 July 2019
I. General provisions
- These Regulations constitute an integral part of the sales contract for the offered products, and at the same time, they specify the terms of sale conducted via the online store at www.synthagenloboratories.com Synthagen Laboratories LTD, Company number: 12662023, 27 OLD GLOUCESTER STREET LONDON WC1N 3AX..
- A sale takes place via the Internet, between a person who places an order in the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, and Synthagen Laboratories LTD, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
- A buyer (customer) can be any natural person, legal entity or organizational unit without legal personality, making purchases in the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com.
- Every customer, purchasing products offered by the Seller, is obliged to read the Regulations.
II. Subject matter of sale
- The subject matter of sale will be the products presented on the website of the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com.
- All products offered in the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com are brand new, free from physical and legal defects. However, the Seller reserves the right to offer as well products used a for short-term or from the exhibition which will be appropriately marked and described in the product offer.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver things free from defects, in accordance with the provisions of Article 556 and 556 (1) to Article 556 (3) of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code.
- The prices of all products presented on the website of the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com are expressed in Polish zlotys and do not include VAT. The gross price of the product does not include the cost of shipment.
- The Seller updates the offer of products presented on the website of the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com.
- Payments for the execution of an order can be made in one of the following ways:
a) before delivery of the product - by transfer to the Seller's bank account (prepayment);b) through the electronic payment system.
- If the customer selects the transaction with the electronic payment system, as the payment method for the order, the Seller will add a charge equal to the handling cost. The said charge is calculated on the total gross value of the order together with the shipping costs. The amount of the charge referred to above is specified each time in the order summary before the conclusion of the sales contract.
III. Performance of an order and functioning of the online store
- Orders in the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com can be submitted via the website (online store) after accepting these Regulations.
- Each customer of the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com can take the following actions and use the indicated services provided electronically:
a) making purchases at the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com;
b) use of individual discounts;
c) participation in promotions and contests;
d) giving opinions on products.
- Correct registration consists in filling all the required fields of the registration form.
- Providing personal data during the registration or placing an order is voluntary, although necessary for the execution of a contract of sale, concluded by the customer of online store www.synthagenloboratories.com with the Seller. The customer has the right to gain access to their data and to correct them.
a) The Customer will be informed about the changes in the Regulations via e-mail. Acceptance of changes in the regulations takes place by confirming/clicking a message. Lack of acceptance of changes in the Regulations is tantamount to deregistration from the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com with the reservation that the Customer participates in any and all transactions initiated before the termination of the contract on the terms of the Regulations in the version as of the date of their commencement. An amendment to the Regulations does not affect the acquired rights of people using the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com
- Amendments to the Regulations come into force within a not shorter than a 7 day time of making the amended Regulations available on the website of the www.synthagenloboratories.com online store, but with the reservation that transactions commenced prior to the entry into force of those changes are carried out upon the hitherto principles.
- In order to make a purchase in the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com, one should adopt the following actions:
a) become familiar with the content of the product offer;
b )add the selected number of products to the basket, if available;
c )choose the method of delivery or receipt of the product;
d) choose the payment method;
e) provide the data required for shipping the product;
d) read the order summary;
e) place an order using the button (hyperlink) "I buy and pay".
- The validity period for an order placed is 30 days. In case that the product ordered is not collected, the customer fails to pay or it is not possible to contact the Buyer so as to execute the order and provided that the above circumstances should persist for longer than 10 days, the order will be canceled.
- Confirmation of the conclusion of the contract will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the given order.
- In order to use the website of the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com, you must meet at least the following technical requirements, indispensable to cooperate with the ICT system:
a) Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Opera browser in the latest version;
c) cookies and website pages. enabled
- The operation of the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com. assumes that it is prohibited to provide any unlawful content.
- At any time, the customer can delete the user's account free of charge and terminate the contract for the provision of services in the field of the operation of the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com. (Chapter IV II point 2 (d) - f) of the Regulations).
- All complaints regarding services provided electronically and related to the functioning of the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com, (Chapter IV II point 2 point d) - f) Regulations) may be submitted by the customer to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any complaint submitted in this way shall be considered by the Seller within 14 calendar days of the day it is received by the Seller.
- As far as the issue of issuing opinions on products in the online store www.synthagenloboratories.com is concerned, the customer must not place any illegal content, in particular, containing vulgarities, inciting to violence or hatred, promoting racism, offending the dignity of other customers or third parties, being in conflict with generally accepted social norms, constituting by an act of unfair competition, infringing the copyright or industrial rights, aimed at promoting products and services of rivals competing with the Seller or aimed at inserting such products and services into the online store offers. In such a case, the Seller may delete or modify such an opinion by preventing other users from gaining access to any opinion contrary to these Regulations. Writing false reviews is a violation of www.synthagenloboratories.com rules, is unethical and punishable under many jurisdictions (UCP 2005/29/EC) and (FTC 16 CFR Part 255).
- Deliveries of products ordered in the Internet store www.synthagenloboratories.com are carried out worldwide.
- The purchased products are delivered in accordance with the customer's choice, by a carrier, at the place as indicated by the customer.
- The cost of delivery of purchased products outside the territory of the Republic of Poland is determined in each case depending on the country of destination.
- The lead time of a contract of sale is from 1 to 30 business days. In the case of advanced sales, the approximate lead time is defined in the offer for a given product.
- In case the Seller is unable to execute an order, even when it is not temporarily feasible to guarantee the product specification as required by the Customer, then the Seller may exonerate himself from the liability by rendering a replacement service which complies with the same quality and purpose, for the same price or remuneration, informing simultaneously the Customer in writing about his right to refuse such a service and to withdraw from the contract in which case the item in question shall be returned at the expense of the Seller. In this case, the Customer may withdraw from the contract pursuant to Article 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). The return of the item shall take place at the Seller’s expense
- The receipt of a consignment provided by the carrier requires a written acknowledgement. The title to product, any and all rights and risks associated pertinent to possession and use, and in particular the risk of loss or damage, shall pass to the customer, who is a consumer, upon hand-over of the product.
- In case of any damage to the product delivered to the Customer by the carrier, attributable to the delivery, in order to expedite the complaint procedure, it is recommended to notify the carrier thereof either upon receipt or within 24 hours from the date of delivery, and within a 7 day time directly at the carrier’s for drawing up the minutes establishing the condition of the consignment.
- Upon ascertaining a damage to the product which may be attributable to the carriage, despite no damages to the outer packaging (mechanical damage of the shipment, quantitative deficiencies, incomplete shipment, etc.), it is recommended that the customer should report such a damage within 24 hours from the date of delivery and prepare with the carrier the minutes establishing the condition of the consignment.
V. Right to withdraw from the contract
- A customer who is a consumer and who has entered into a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of the handover of the item. A declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be sent to the address of the registered office of the Seller (indicated in Title I item 1 of the Regulations).
- The Seller also makes it possible to submit a statement electronically to the e-mail address: www.synthagenloboratories.com
- The 14-day period starts on the day of the item handover which is to be understood as taking possession of the item by the consumer or a person indicated by the consumer, other than the carrier.
- The right to withdraw from a contract concluded away from business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in relation to the following contracts:
a) for the provision of services if an entrepreneur has fully performed the service with express consent of the consumer who was informed before the service began that when the entrepreneur fulfilled the service concerned, the consumer will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) in which the subject matter of the service is a non-prefabricated, custom made item or an item to satisfy his individual needs;
c )in which the subject matter of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package which, after opening the package, cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons and if the package was opened after delivery.
- The customer is responsible for the depreciation of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, features and functioning of an item.
- The product should be sent back immediately, within 14 days after submitting the declaration on withdrawal from the contract.
- The customer bears the costs of sending the product directly [return] to the Seller in relation to the withdrawal from the contract, without giving a reason within 14 days of the date of the item handover
- If the customer should chose a different way of delivering the item than the cheapest, ordinary method as offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund any additional costs incurred by the customer.
- The rights and obligations, specified in Chapter VI, points 1-9 of the Regulations, apply only to Customers who have the status of a consumer purchasing products under a distance contract within the meaning of Article 2 Section 1 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
- Each customer who has concluded a sales agreement is entitled to submit a complaint.
- In case of a technical fault, please contact the Seller.
- After accepting a complaint notification by the Seller, the Customer receives an e-mail message containing further instructions for the complaint procedure with the registration file number.
- In order to expedite the complaint procedure the Customer who makes a complaint of a product purchased and delivered via the Internet , it is recommended to send such a product directly to the address of the Seller: Synthagen Laboratories LTD
- It is recommended that each customer should clearly mark the consignment related to complaint, with particular reference to the identification of the shipment with the registration file number. An efficient complaint procedure, and in particular the receipt of the complaint consignment by the Seller, will depends on the correct and visible identification of the parcel with the registration file number. Failing to do so will render the identification of the complaint request impossible, which considerably delays the examination of the case.
- the equipment covered by complaint can be collected only at the place and in the form in which the product was delivered to the Seller.
- Pursuant to Article 558 Section 1 of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code, in the case of sale of a product between entrepreneurs, the parties exclude the liability of the Seller under the warranty for physical and legal defects of goods, and in particular, they agree that the Seller shall not bear any liability also for latent defects of the item of sale.
The client may avail himself of extrajudicial complaint and redressing procedure, pursuant to the Act of 23 September 2016 on extrajudicial resolution of consumer disputes. The customer who is a consumer is entitled to submit his complaint, including through the EU ODR internet platform available at the website address:
A customer who is a consumer may submit a petition for extrajudicial resolution of consumer disputes also through the Trade Inspection Authority.